Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hair Bow Holder



I LOVE having a little girl!  Don't get me wrong, I love my little boy too.  But girls are so much fun to dress up!  When I found out that I was having a girl with my last pregnancy I was beyond excited.  I couldn't wait to buy all the girly things. One of those girly things are hair accessories of course.  Before Molly was born I was busy making headbands and bows and I soon realized that I needed something to hold all of these things.

I soon discovered a tutorial on Pinterest and got to work.  First, I found a cheap frame (plastic) from Goodwill that matched the decor of her room.  I then took it apart and had my husband add the hooks to the bottom.  It then got 2 coats of spray paint. I also found some cute ribbon with little birds on it.  I cut and hot glued the ribbon to the back of the frame evenly spaced.  I also created a little bow and glued it to the top of the frame for decoration. 

Here is my little model showing off the GIRLY things!
Newborn
10 months






No comments:

Post a Comment